Almost everyone I know has at least one tomato plant and many of us seem to have the same problems with pruning them for the highest yield. I decided to research more on proper pruning and found a great article by Frank Ferradino in Fine Gardening. I now know why my tomatoes are small! Whether you want to learn more about pruning, spacing, tying the plants or harvesting, this is one article that answers all your questions.
Hi, I’m Jeannette
Real Estate News and Tips
- Stricter Mortgage Rules Take Effect Friday
- 9 Out of 10 Home Buyers Seek Energy-Efficiency!
- Will You Be One of 400,000 Singled Out?
- Are Short Sales Coming To An End?
- 2012 Housing Market Saw Biggest Gain in 7 Years!
- CNN Money Votes St. Augustine, FL Ten Out Of Top 25 Places to Retire
- Mortgage Rates Hit A New Record Low – 3.53%!
- HERS Energy Scores Gaining Ground As New Building Standard
Green Florida Properties©
208 North Matanzas Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080