Earlier this week I attended a “Case Management” hearing with one of my Short Sale Sellers. The Seller had received a notice to appear in a room at the courthouse at 8:30 AM. As I walked down the hall to the assigned room I noticed a large number of people outside the door. Once closer I saw people flipping through page after page of names to determine where they were on the docket. It was my turn to look for my Sellers’ name even though I had seen them inside the courtroom waiting. I leafed through 13 pages of cases set for hearings the same morning, approximately 105 cases in all. I was unable to find the Sellers’ case number on the docket so I thought I would look through the dockets posted on the room next door which was supposed to be the “pre-foreclosure” courtroom. Continue reading
Green Florida Properties©
208 North Matanzas Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
Hi, I’m Jeannette
Real Estate News and Tips
- Stricter Mortgage Rules Take Effect Friday
- 9 Out of 10 Home Buyers Seek Energy-Efficiency!
- Will You Be One of 400,000 Singled Out?
- Are Short Sales Coming To An End?
- 2012 Housing Market Saw Biggest Gain in 7 Years!
- CNN Money Votes St. Augustine, FL Ten Out Of Top 25 Places to Retire
- (no title)
- Mortgage Rates Hit A New Record Low – 3.53%!
- (no title)
- HERS Energy Scores Gaining Ground As New Building Standard