According to a recent survey conducted by the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 9 out of 10 Buyers look for energy-efficient and environmentally friendly features in their search for a new home. This is especially true in the north and south where extreme temperatures occur on a regular basis and homeowners in the north are bracing for this winter’s higher utility bills. Continue reading
Hi, I’m Jeannette
Real Estate News and Tips
- Stricter Mortgage Rules Take Effect Friday
- 9 Out of 10 Home Buyers Seek Energy-Efficiency!
- Will You Be One of 400,000 Singled Out?
- Are Short Sales Coming To An End?
- 2012 Housing Market Saw Biggest Gain in 7 Years!
- CNN Money Votes St. Augustine, FL Ten Out Of Top 25 Places to Retire
- Mortgage Rates Hit A New Record Low – 3.53%!
- HERS Energy Scores Gaining Ground As New Building Standard
Green Florida Properties©
208 North Matanzas Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080