With the decline in new home building green remodeling has taken off creating an expected increase from 2011's 17% residential market share to 29-38% by 2016! I think this green predication by McGraw-Hill shows that green building/remodeling, residential and commercial is not a fad but the new direction of construction, something I heard frequently over the past couple years. So here's the whole article (be sure to read which regions of the US are the leaders in green construction).
Green Florida Properties©
208 North Matanzas Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
Celebrate Earth Day at Lincolnville Farmers’ Market
Real Estate News and Tips
- Are Short Sales Coming To An End?
- 2012 Housing Market Saw Biggest Gain in 7 Years!
- CNN Money Votes St. Augustine, FL Ten Out Of Top 25 Places to Retire
- Study Shows Green Homes Sell For 9% More!
- Mortgage Rates Hit A New Record Low – 3.53%!
- Zillow: Home Values See Highest Monthly Increase Since 2006
- HERS Ratings Are Gaining Ground As New Building Standard
- Fed Renews Vow to Keep Interest Rates Low
- Top 10 Home Buying Mistakes – #1
- Top 10 Home Buying Mistakes – #2